OFFERED FOR SALE
Ramson super cert greens machine,
Flymo grass cutter
Hayter Harrier grass cutter
John Deere pedestrian grass cutters x 3
Stihl – chain saw
Stihl – Hedge Trimmer
Stihl – Blower
Efco – Strimmer
Dyanapac 1.5 Tonne Roller.
Please note these machines are sold for spares or repair.
Viewing is by appointment only on the 23rd and 24th August at Eden Lane Parks Depot (SR8 1ER). To make an appointment please call Parks Manager on 07703834681 or the Cemetery officer on 07801244467.
Once viewed, sealed bids, (to include full contact details), be submitted to the Parks Manager no later than 3.00pm on Friday 24th August 2018, highest bid wins.
Peterlee Town Council approved its Annual Governance Statement 2017/18 and Accounting Statements 2017/18 on 25th June 2018. You can view the documents on pages 4 and 5 of the Annual Return here: AGAR part3-29062018145425
A copy of the detailed statement of accounts can be found here: Peterlee TC Statement of Accounts 2017-18
Peterlee Town Council
Notice of appointment of date for the exercise of public rights
Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2018
The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, and The Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015 (SI 234)
1. Date of announcement: Friday 29th June 2018
2. Each year the Council’s Annual Return is audited by an auditor appointed by Public Sector Audit Appointments Limited. Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounts to be audited and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts relating to them. For the year ended 31 March 2018 these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:
(c) Ian Morris, Town Clerk
Shotton Hall, Peterlee, SR8 2PH
0191 586 2491
commencing on (d) 2nd July 2018
and ending on (e) 10th August 2018
3. Local Government Electors and their representatives also have:
•the opportunity to question the auditor about the accounts; and
•the right to make objections to the accounts or any item in them.
Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to the Council
The auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose during the inspection period at 2 above.
4. The audit is being conducted under the provisions of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015 and the National Audit Office’ Code of Audit Practice. Your audit is being carried out by:
Mazars LLP, Aykley Heads, Durham, DH1 5TS
5. This announcement is made by Ian Morris, Town Clerk