Shotton Hall is set in 17.5 acres of landscaped gardens just off the A19, on the outskirts of Peterlee. It is centrally located for the towns of Hartlepool (8 miles), Sunderland (12 miles) and Durham (8 miles). Shotton Hall has 2 function suites, wedding rooms and several smaller rooms, decorated and furnished in the style of the period.
Shotton Hall is set in extensive beautifully landscaped grounds and offers an excellent location for photo opportunities including:
- Entrances complete with porticos leading to formal lawned terraces with Ha-Ha wall
- 170 metres of sweeping driveway
- A lake with ornamental water feature
- Formal rose garden and planted beds
- Mature wooded areas that are home to an amazing population of native british birds
View images of Shotton Hall in the photo gallery section of our website.
If you would like to find out about the history of Shotton Hall then please visit our Shotton Hall – Built 1760 web page.
If you’d like to make an enquiry about getting married at Shotton Hall or holding any other form of celebration in this magnificent building then please complete the enquiry form below and we’ll be in touch very soon.