At a glance useful information:
- Sport Development
- Exercise Class Timetable
- Activities for Young People
- Pavilion Rooms for Hire
The Pavilion is situated at Helford Road, adjoining the Town’s cricket ground and sporting fields which has nice views towards Castle Eden Dene, one of the oldest natural woodlands in the country.
Peterlee Town Council were successful in obtaining a number of grants for the development of a new sports and community building. Grants received from the Football Foundation, Sport England (CCDP and CIF funds), the Coalfields Regeneration Trust and the ex District of Easington Council, now Durham County Council, as well as contributions from Peterlee Town Council enabled work to commence on the provision of one of the very best community and sports facilities in the area.
- Function Suite (accommodating up to 150 people)
- Meeting Rooms
- 8 Changing Rooms
- 3G Artificial Pitch Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)
- Outdoor Pitches (Rugby, Football and Cricket)
- Public Bar and Lounge with pool table, dart board, 3D TV & ESPN
- Free Wi-Fi
- 7 days a week from 9.00a.m.
Serving a selection of Tea’s, Coffee’s and Light Snacks to eat in or takeaway.
- Monday-Saturday – 10.00am to 2.00pm
- Car Parking
- Disabled Access and Facilities
- Baby changing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Pavilion Public Bar
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8.00 pm (Bar Service available from the Bistro from 5.00pm)
- Friday from 4.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 11.00am
- Thursday – Pavilion Quiz Night from 8.30pm.
How to Contact Us
If you would like to take part in an activity, hire a room or simply have a look at the facilities available at The Pavilion please drop in or contact the Facilities Team at The Pavilion in the following way:
Telephone: 0191 586 9957
Fax: 0191 586 0472
For a full list of activities and events, room hire and charges and the work we are doing with Sports Development at The Pavilion please view the links below:
Facebook: Peterlee Pavilion