Please click on the links below for the results of the local Election of Peterlee Town Council held on Thursday 6th May 2021:
Peterlee Town Council currently have vacancies for:
Casual Hospitality Team Members within Shotton Hall and The Pavilion
Spinal Point 3 (£9.62 per hour)
This post reports to the Facility and Duty Managers for the venue/location set as part of allocated shift.
Main Purpose of the job
To assist in the delivery of high-quality food, beverage, and hospitality services across Peterlee Town Council venues. Depending upon location team members, under the direction of management will cover a range of duties which includes but not limited to the following:
- Bar person
- Catering assistants
- Customer service
- Cleaning team
- General housekeeping including setting up and de rigging rooms and event spaces.
The post holder must be age 18 years or over and will be employed on a casual basis, paid for hours worked. Peterlee Town Council is under no obligation to offer you work and you are under no obligation to accept work. It is anticipated that you will be offered between 5–10 hours of work per week.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12.00 Noon on Wednesday 30th June 2021
Please complete the application form casual Hospitality team member candidate form by downloading here casual Hospitality team member candidate pack May 2021 and return by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ring for an application form or further information: Peterlee Town Council Headquarters – 0191 5862491.
PART TIME CLEANER VACANCY
Spinal Point 2 (£9.62 per hour)
We currently have a vacancy for a Part Time Cleaner within the Town Council’s various buildings.
The post holder will be contracted to a minimum of 20 hours per week.
We are looking for a Part Time Cleaner who has the following attributes:
- Adaptable, flexible and efficient
- Able to work weekends, evenings, bank holidays as required
- Must be willing to undertake training
- Must be able to work as a team
- Able to take responsibility and show initiative
- Good communicator
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- High standard of personal hygiene
- Ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you, then please complete the application form and return by email to: email@example.com, please click on the link cleaner candidate pack April 2021
Further Information and application forms can also be obtained from Peterlee Town Council – 0191 5862491, or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for application is 12.00 Noon on Friday 30th April 2021
The Spring edition of the Peterlee Magazine is here! Please click on the link below and enjoy a leisurely read through. Maybe you have a story you would like to share with us, or share your comments on the Magazine, please get in touch via email – email@example.com.
Funk-a-deli is a newly re-modelled café & bistro the Pavilion on Helford Road, Peterlee focused on healthy food to eat in and takeaway. Our relaunch in early 2021 will see us specialising in Jacket Potatoes and Paninis cooked to order, great coffee and tasty treats, as well as the occasional Funk-a-deli specials!
Our mission at Funk-a-deli is to bring the people and businesses of Peterlee a healthy alternative to traditional takeaways and ready meals, and cosy environment for customers to meet and relax. We take pride in sourcing as many of our ingredients from local businesses as possible.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic chef who can prepare high volumes of healthy food and is able to make healthy, natural ingredients become delicious, presentable meals to drive our business forward.
Passionate about fantastic food and coffee and providing amazing service, you will be working with/leading a small team where everyone does a little of everything, i.e., preparing and serving tasty food and drinks, greeting customers and cleaning.
We are looking for a Bistro Chef who:
• Has a passion for cooking delicious and healthy food.
• Is creative and can bring fresh ideas.
• Loves to be part of a team.
• Has high energy.
• Has a positive outlook and attitude.
• Is a great communicator and enjoys working directly with customers.
• Fully understands food hygiene, health and safety compliance, with a minimum of level 2 certificate in food hygiene and working knowledge of HACCP.
• Has a minimum of NVQ level 2 in catering.
• Works well under pressure in a fast-paced, flexible working environment.
• Has an understanding of food, nutrition and sourcing local ingredients and shares our passion for local produce.
• Understands and can take responsibility for stock ordering, control, and management.
If this sounds like you, then please complete the application form and return by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please click on the link Bistro Chef Candidate Pack Feb 2021
If you have any queries about the position or would like to have an informal chat, please get in touch with the Manager, Andrew Frankcom on 0191 5869957 or email: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 12th March at 12.00 noon. (application via email only, within Covid-19 Regulations).